So you’re looking for more information? Great!
Newborn Session Information:
- It is important to book me early in your pregnancy (I only accept 4 newborn clients per month and it’s on a first-come, first-served basis)
- I am an on-location photographer; mail order synthroid http://edgamat.com/wp-json/\ I come to you
- I will bring my entire setup, including all of my beautiful props
- Newborn sessions last anywhere from 2-4 hours
- I take plenty of breaks for feedings/changings/soothing
- Safety is number one, so I take my time with each pose to ensure that your baby is comfortable the entire way through
If you want all the details of a newborn session, please contact me and I will be happy to send you my guide!
The Nitty Gritty
Pre-Consult: I will set up a pre-consultation meeting so you can get to know me, see and feel my products and images and talk about all the details of your session. These meeting are best done in person, but if for some reason you cannot meet, I am more than happy to have a phone consultation! You can pay your session fee at the pre-consultation meeting.
Schedule a Date: Once you have your booking, I will schedule a “tentative” date based around your due date. After your little bundle has arrived, someone (dad, partner, grandma) can call or text me and I will set a definitive date!
Private Viewing Session: During your session, I will ask you to pick a date for your private viewing session, where I come back to your home and show you your images for the first time. I will go over all of my collections and products and you will place your order at this time. *all decision makers should be present at this meeting*
Ordering: Once your order is paid in full, I will place the order with my lab. It typically takes 2-3 weeks for delivery and I hand-deliver most orders!
Feel like you need more information or are ready to book? Contact me today!